Prof. Jin-lian HU, Editor in Chief (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong) would like to invite you to submit your research articles to Research Journal of Textile and Apparel (RJTA) which is published by The Hong Kong Institution of Textile and Apparel .
In particular, the journal aims to have a strong representation of the current developments of scientific research results that introduce new concepts, innovative technologies, and improved understanding of materials and processing, management, design and retailing related to fiber, yarn, fabric, dyeing and finishing, apparel for different applications. Papers on broad areas of topics pertinent to the soft materials and goods will be published in the Journal, including:
– Polymeric and fibrous materials
– Fiber, yarn, textile, and clothing technologies
– Management, marketing and retailing of the textile and clothing
– Design of textile and Fashion
RJTA is indexed in Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) and Textile Technology Index (EBSCO) and is now recommending for Engineering Index (EI) and Science Citation Index (SCI) coverage.
We welcome ideas from you, to be a Guest Editor, to formulate Special Issue in RJTA. Please submit a brief proposal which will then be considered by our Publications Committee. Some accepted proposals:
– Revival of natural dyes and its influence on synthetic textiles using modern techniques
– Integration of Fashion and Textile Design with Materials and Technology
Research Journal of Textile and Apparel (www.rjta..org)
c/o Institute of Textiles and Clothing
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2766-6437
Fax: (852) 2773-1432