The Journal of Textile Design Research and Practice has just issued a Call for Papers with a deadline of 1 October 2017 (see http://tinyurl.com/y8f4w4ck). Accepted papers will either be included in themed issues for 2018 or become part of a general issue.
The Call Themes are:
- Utilising Archives and Collections for Textile Education, Industry and Practice
- Textiles and Co-creation
- ‘Bio’ Textiles
Further information is available from the Journal of Textile Design Research and Practice website http://tinyurl.com/y8f4w4ck.
Submissions can take one of the following forms and the instructions for authors page contains advice for authors.
- Academic research papers (approximately 5,000 – 8,000) words;
- Practitioner interviews or studies (approximately 6,000) words;
- Position papers and reports of research currently in progress (approximately 3,000 words);
- Book and exhibition reviews (approximately 500 – 2,000 words)